Lutheran Hospital FSED, Security Officer, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Shift: PRN (As Needed)
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Security, serves as the front line for facility-wide security of occupants and materials. Uses camera and door access systems, PBX operations, understanding and announcing fire alarms and drills. Performs parking control and patrol responsibilities, as needed. Responds to radio communications on a routine basis. Participates in all facility responses related to emergencies and in regard to safety and security of guests, visitors, and team members.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Current drivers license
- BCLS within 60 days of position start date
- FEMA NIMS modules ICS-100 and ICS-200 within 60 days of position start date
- CPI Certification within 90 days of date in position
Education: High School diploma or its equivalent (GED)
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Ability to make independent decisions that do not adversely affect others and interact with professionals and the public
- Ability to utilize security systems such as CCTV and access control to monitor the hospital grounds.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Demonstratesinterpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, necessary tointeract effectively with all internal and external customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer