Senior Accountant - Lutheran Health Network (Full-time)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lutheran Health Network. In this role you will support Lutheran Health Network's 8 hospitals in NE Indiana which include:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Rehabilitation Hospital
- Dupont Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital
- The Orthopedic Hospital
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
- Dukes Memorial
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required.
- 3 to 5 years as a Senior Accountant in a medium to large sized organization.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in use of Microsoft and Google Office Suites is required.
- Working across all 8 hospitals in the Lutheran Health Network to insure compliance with policies and procedures for Fixed Arrangement Payments and financial reporting.
- Responsible for developing and implementing best practices across the Lutheran Health Network.
- Opportunity for growth in financial management.
- Report to Lutheran Health Network Controller.
- Travel is required to the 8 hospitals within the network.
Under the direction of the Lutheran Health Network Controller, the Senior Accountant reviews and approves that Focus Arrangement payments are compliant with contract terms and Community Health Systems' policies. Reviews that network facility practices and procedures are being followed in the preparation of Focus Arrangement payment requests for approval. Also responsible for assisting the Network Controller in the review of accounting practices and procedures across the Lutheran Health Network facilities to ensure compliance with Community Health Systems' financial reporting policies. Assists in the coordination and planning for financial and Focus Arrangement audits.
Lutheran Health Network is a healthcare provider and one of the largest employers in the northeast region of Indiana in the United States. The foundation has more than 7,000 employees working together with the more than 800 physicians who make up its medical staffs. The network's more than 100 access points in northern Indiana include physician offices, urgent care clinics, outpatient centers and eight hospitals consisting of 973 licensed beds - 797 in Allen County alone.