Mountain View Regional
Location Las Cruces, NM (Mountain View Regional)
Department Urgent Care Center #3
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to the patient through utilization of the nursing process, which include but is not limited to assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. ? Provides quality patient care in accordance with MVRMC policies and procedures and established patient care standards and practice. ? Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director). ? Responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift (Reports to House Supervisor). ? Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of pt care during their assigned shift. ?
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
Preferred: One (1) year experience in applicable specialty area.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
• Required: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.
• Required: Current PALS - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.