Community Health Systems is a leading operator of general acute care hospitals and outpatient care centers in communities across the United States. CHS affiliates own, lease or operate 83 affiliated hospitals in 16 states with an aggregate of approximately 13,000 licensed beds. Healthcare services are also provided in more than 1,000 outpatient sites of care including affiliated physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, imaging centers, cancer centers, and ambulatory surgery centers.
Senior Application Systems Analyst of Business Intelligence provides support to maintaining a data warehouse and analytics environment to serve new purposes or improve workflow. In addition, they test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Monitors and modifies the Business Intelligence systems in a Data Warehouse environment providing senior level analytical solutions and light administration.
- Design and develop OLAP databases to enable users to analyze multidimensional data interactively from multiple perspectives.
- Design and implement Business Intelligence Data Warehousing solutions to integrate data from one or more disparate sources. Review and analyze reporting implementations to identify problems and areas needing enhancement.
- Coordinate with our architecture group to plan expansion of capacity and planning for out BI Cloud platforms.
- Development of Big Data Projects with cloud storage management activities, data ingestion, data management, data extraction and visualization and support for execution of predictive modeling activities.
- Develop business visualization of Analytical Model Outputs and Predictions using Visualization Tools.
- BS in CS or EE required
- Minimum 5 years of Big Data Processing Frameworks experience.
- Minimum 5 years of SQL database (Big Query, Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle) experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing/developing OLAP databases and an excellent understanding of cubes
- Preferred experienced in Google Cloud - Big Query, Pub/ Sub, Dataflow, Composer DAGs, Cloud SDK, Looker)
- Extensive experience building and supporting data extraction, transformation and loading processes
- Extensive experience building scalable analytical applications using Spark, Scala, Python etc.
- Extensive experience working with structured and unstructured data sources like flat files, XML files and databases
- Dynamic Oral and Written communication required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is considered plus.