ShorePoint Health - Venice
Location VENICE, FL (ShorePoint Health - Venice)
Department Intensive Care Unit
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse Prefer Bachelors degree in Nursing. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particula
Come join our Venice Regional Bayfront Critical Care RN team in beautiful Venice, Fl!
We are looking for a PRN Registered Nurse's to join our Critical Care unit- Day Shift and Night Shift
PRN Base Rate
· Commitment to work 6 shifts per 4-week schedule.
· Must have a minimum of 1 year prior relevant nursing experience in a Nursing Specialty area.
· Competent to work in a Nursing Specialty Unit as outlined below:May be required to float.
o ICU/CVICU/CCU/Cardiac Telemetry
o Cardio-Vascular Step-down
o Emergency Department
o Cath Lab
o Radiology/Special Procedures
· Work two weekend shifts per 4-week schedule.
· Work (or take call) three holidays per year, (2 major Holidays and 1 minor Holiday) as defined by Department Director.
· Must designate shift availability 30 days prior to shift assignment.