The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for sourcing candidates to build talent pipelines for the recruitment and placement of clinical and key hospital staff. The Specialist position requires a strong focus on outbound sourcing, building talent pipelines, screening, and assessing talent.
What you will do:
- Works closely with the Healthcare Recruiter to understand staffing needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing/recruitment strategy to attract and recruit top talent.
- Executes recruitment sourcing strategies to ensure a constant flow of high quality leads/candidates into key pipelines and requisitions
- Performs advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods.
- Conducts cold calls to passive candidates to present opportunities for critical, difficult, and visible positions.
- Makes recommendation to Recruiter and hiring manager(s) on the submission of qualified candidates.
- Continually evaluates sourcing strategies. Stays well-informed on current and emerging technologies to proactively identify new tools for identifying qualified talent.
- Enters and maintains accurate information in the Applicant Tracking System including but not limited to: job posting content, applicant tracking and response, and other required data.
- Communicates status of searches with the Talent Acquisition Team on a consistent and timely basis.
- Manages timely responses to applicants including but not limited to: receipt of application, application status, and specific information reconciling applicant qualifications relative to job requirements.
- Develops and maintains a network and database of potential candidates for future consideration, including pipeline of passive candidates.