1.0 FTE, 40 hours, Non Exempt
- Under the supervision of the Manager of Accounts Payable, is responsible for the auditing and processing of all vendor invoices and check requests.
- Performs the duties which result in the issuance and distribution of all non-payroll checks.
- Maintains manual and electronic filing and record retention associated with these functions.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualities
- No specific experience is required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED)
- Course work or training in office operations including data entry, PC keyboard and 10 key calculator.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language both verbal and written.
- Requires mathematical skills necessary to review and verify hospital invoices for accurate processing.
- Demonstrates well developed interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interact effectively with all internal and external unit customers, as needed.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer