Lutheran Hospital of Indiana
Location FORT WAYNE, IN (Lutheran Hospital of Indiana)
Department Industrial Medicine
Field Human Resources
CMA/ LPN/ RN- 1.0 FTE Non-Exempt LH/TOH/Rehab/LHP
Under the direction and supervision of the Market Employee Health Services Manager or other assigned supervisor is responsible for assisting with the employee health services initiatives and standard processes at the assigned facility. Optimizes and continuously improves service in Employee Health. Collaborates with the facility HR Directors and HR Generalists. Responsible for compliance with regulatory standards.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
1) Demonstrates ability and commitment to customer service, attention to detail, organization, analytical
skills, multiple tasking and prioritization skills to promote overall effectiveness of Employee Health
2) Demonstrates strong working knowledge of state and local employment law and other government
3) Demonstrates strong working knowledge of OSHA.
4) Demonstrates knowledge of infection prevention concepts.
4) Requires knowledge of continuous quality improvement concepts and philosophy.
5) Demonstrates leadership and group cohesion skills that promote teamwork and group achievement.
6) Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal and written.
7) Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with all internal and
8) Demonstrates computer skills and effective use of available software and systems.
9) Demonstrates organizational and analytical skill necessary to promote the overall effectiveness of
Employee Health programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer