Position will manage M4B
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer and/or a director, plans, managers, evaluates, and provides for the delivery of patient care, having 24 hour primary responsibility through optimal utilization of technical and human resources.
Responsible for business and administrative activities such as:
- Supervisory responsibility for patient care operations
- Development of operating and capital budgets, and monitoring revenues/expenses and capital budget for scope of operations
- Works with physician groups on evaluation of new technology, expansion of service lines, review of outcomes data for performance improvement and submits reports as required
- Develops annual customer service and quality goal
- Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Minimal Job Qualifications
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within three (3) months of hire
- Three to four years of progressively more responsible experience utilizing registered nurse skills which includes one-two years in a management role.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Nursing.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree within three years of date in position.
- Specialty certification, as approved by CNO may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor's Degree and must be completed within one year of date in position.
Equal Opportunity Employer