New RN Rates Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse (RN) Part-time, 7a-7p or 7p-7a
Inpatient Burn Unit
- 8 Beds
- Only burn unit it NE Indiana
- This is a comprehensive Burn unit that specializes in the care of all age groups.
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse Manager/Lead Charge or other designated clinical management as assigned, provides for the delivery of safe, effective patient care and develops expertise in the care of a specific patient population/nursing diagnosis.
- Registered Nurses may be trained to fulfill Charge Nurse responsibilities when assigned. The Charge Nurse Orientation and Competency will be completed prior to assuming charge duties.
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 30 days of hire
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
Equal Opportunity Employer