PRN opportunity at Lutheran Downtown Hospital!
Eligible for premium pay!
Multimodality Technologist (CT Technician, X-Ray Tech, or Mammographer) - PRN at Lutheran Health Network - Lutheran Downtown Hospital
- Hours: shift and hours will vary
- Eligible for premium pay!
- Eligible for shift differential during qualifying shifts
Lutheran Downtown Hospital is Fort Wayne's newest hospital in the heart of downtown! Formerly known as St. Joseph Hospital, Fort Wayne's first and longest standing hospital, Lutheran Downtown now offers the downtown community a modern, cutting edge facility with 5 floors of acute care. This facility includes space to grow to 100+ beds while currently housing 60 beds total, including a 19-bed emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, 2 gastroenterology suites, hyperbaric medicine, wound care, imaging services (MRI and CT), and robotic-assisted surgery.
- Under the immediate direction of the Lead Technologist serves as a key role in Lutheran Downtown Hospital's Radiology Department.
- A multi modality tech must be able to perform at least two modalities of radiography. These may include: CT, Diagnostic, MRI, Ultrasound, and/or Mammography.
- Must be able to perform complex technical functions in their designated modalities.
- Must be a leader and resource for all team members in Radiology.
- Must be able to administer intravenous contrast for procedures and be able to react to emergency situations.
- Must be able to obtain adequate patient histories.
- Assure emotional, mental and physical well being of the patient.
- Must be able to accept responsibility, make independent decisions, and interact with professionals.
- Must be able to perform exams on all ages (pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric).
- Requirement of a four year course of study at an approved School of Radiography. If graduation prior to 2019, two year course of study at an approved School of Radiography acceptable with ARRT registration in two modalities and Indiana State Radiologic Technologist license.
- Trained and experienced in at least two modalities of radiology. (Diagnostic, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography.)
Licenses & Certification
- Indiana State Radiologic Technologist License.
- ARRT registration in two modalities or must obtain 2nd modality within 12 months.
- BLS Certification and must maintain
- CPR certification and must maintain