Community Health Systems is one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. Developing and operating healthcare delivery systems in 48 distinct markets across 16 states, CHS is committed to helping people get well and live healthier. CHS affiliates 82 operate acute-care hospitals and more than 1,000 other sites of care, including physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
The CHS Vendor Management (VM) Senior Analyst is responsible for the IS contract management lifecycle. The Vendor Management Senior Analyst maintains relationships with vendor contacts, corporate business partners and market leaders. They assist with issue resolution and/or vendor quality of service complaints directly or by escalating to the VM Specialists. The Vendor Management Senior Analyst executes the contract management lifecycle to increase visibility, eliminate “wasteful” / time consuming processes and improve contract approval/renewal execution. The Vendor Management Senior Analyst operates within the vendor management framework to control costs, drive service excellence, and generate value outcomes. The Vendor Management Senior Analyst performs their job duties with limited supervision of the VM Specialists or the Vendor Management Office Senior Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve vendor problems related to quality, performance and service level agreements. Notify VM Specialist when contract terms, service reliability standards and service level agreements are not met.
- Review maintenance contracts and execute renewals in accordance with the CHS's contract checklist. Actively monitor, communicate and track remediation progress on all invoices that are identified as "non-PO".
- Maintains currency of the Vendor Roster and Balanced scorecard. Demonstrates solid analytical, logical reasoning, problem solving, verbal, written communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Expected to manage their day to day operations with limited oversight, assist in maturing VMO framework and developing Vendor Relationship Analysts through coaching.
- Demonstrates independent judgment and when faced with difficult and sometimes complex problems. Consistently operates with discretion in matters of significance.
- Assist with tracking of financial information, monitor spend and financial forecast and prepare reports for CHS initiatives and ongoing vendor maintenance.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Healthcare, Analytics, or Financial preferred.
- Minimum of 9 years experience in Information Technology and/or Application support/development required.
- Contract management and financial background, experience in leading successful project or process implementation a plus.
- Prefer a process driven individual with solid analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- PMP, ITIL, ITSM or SDLC preferred.
- Google suite and Microsoft office experience required.
In order to successfully perform this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, the following are outlined below:
- The Employee is required to read, review, prepare and analyze written data and figures, using a PC or similar, and should posses visual acuity.
- The Employee may be required to occasionally climb, push, stand, walk, reach, grasp, kneel, stoop and/or perform repetitive motions.
- The Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and; therefore, job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found within general office or administrative work.