Night shift 7p-7a Fulltime (36 hours per week)
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Nurse Manager and/or Director, plans, manages, evaluates, and provides for the delivery of patient care through optimal utilization of technical and human resources.
- Responsible for activities such as;
• Provides shift oversight and is a resource to staff for patient care operations;
• Performs essential functions of clinical nurse related to direct patient care;
• Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines; and
• Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards in area of responsibility.
- Uses established principles of delegation and supervision related to patient care tasks.
- Oversees the activities of all licensed and non-licensed caregivers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift.
- Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient care and appropriate use of available resources.
- Functions as a clinical resource to staff. In addition to the accountability for patient care in the role of mentor, maintains a unit-wide perspective of nursing care requirements and participates actively in unit operations and related decision making.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse; CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 30 days of hire.
- At least one year of clinical nursing experience as a registered nurse which includes charge nurse
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
Equal Opportunity Employer