New RN Rates Sign On Bonus!
Registered Nurse (RN) Pre/Post/PACU - 7p-7:30a Friday & Saturday, with minimal on-call (once a month)
- Under the immediate direction of the unit Director/Nurse Manager/Lead Charge or other designated clinical management as assigned, provides for the delivery of safe, effective patient care and develops expertise in the care of a specific patient population/nursing diagnosis.
- Registered Nurses may be trained to fulfill Charge Nurse responsibilities when assigned. The Charge Nurse Orientation and Competency will be completed prior to assuming charge duties
MINIMAL ACCEPTABLE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) within 3 months of hire
- Additional certifications completed within 90 days – 6 months from hire
- Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
Equal Opportunity Employer