Mountain View Regional
Location LAS CRUCES, NM (Mountain View Regional)
Department Operating Room
Field Technical Services
• Required: High School Diploma or GED
• Required: National Surgical First Assistant Certification
• Required: CSFA
• Preferred: At least one (1) year of experience; preferred experience includes either a medical office or acute care facility setting.
• Ability to work under stressful situations.
• Promotes positive relationships.
MountainView Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider. We are a 168-bed facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a broad range of healthcare services, including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical care.