Join Our Exceptional Team at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, located just minutes from downtown Austin, is thrilled to invite you to be part of our dynamic team. As a level IV Designated Trauma Center, we're home to over 600 dedicated healthcare professionals who collaborate to provide top-tier inpatient, outpatient, surgical, and emergency care for Cedar Park and the greater Austin region.
Our 126-bed facility is more than just a healthcare provider; it's a community where we believe in the power of people to create extraordinary care. We're proud to be Joint Commission accredited, designated as a Primary Stroke Center, and equipped with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Every day, we strive to be a place of healing, compassion, and connection for our patients and their families. Join us, and you'll be part of a team that promotes a culture of empathy and innovation. Your ideas and solutions matter to us, and we're eager to collaborate with you to bring them to life. Welcome to your second family!
- The position is for an experienced Cardiovascular Technologist (Cath Lab Tech) on a full-time basis during the day shift, with on-call responsibilities.
- The Cardiovascular Technologist specializes in utilizing invasive cardiovascular procedures under the direct supervision of cardiologists and radiologists.
- This role is a vital part of the patient care team, providing competent and compassionate care to a specialized group of cardiac patients. The focus is on delivering superior customer service.
- Assists physicians in a variety of diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Functions as a scrub tech during procedures, assisting cardiologists and radiologists.
- Handles circulating and pre/post-care in the Cath Lab holding area.
- Ensures patient care during and after procedures.
- Operates equipment used during procedures.
- Performs digital archival techniques and image duplication.
- Manages inventory and supplies as directed.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and compliance standards.
- Maintains accurate documentation of procedural records.
- Exhibits effective communication with patients, physicians, co-workers, and other customers.
- Provides age-specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient populations.
- An Associate’s Degree in Radiology or a related cardiovascular technology degree program is required.
- A current Texas Department of State Health Services Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) License is required within 90 days of hire (American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) certification may be accepted in lieu of MRT license).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association is required upon hire, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required within 6 months of hire.
- A minimum of two (2) years of procedural experience in a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory is required.
- Proficiency in performing all invasive cardiac catheterization procedures is necessary.
- The candidate must be willing to be on-call as required.
What is Offered:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RN Loan Repayment Program
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Additional perks and discounts
This position provides an exciting opportunity for experienced Cardiovascular Technologists to join the dedicated team at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center and contribute to providing high-quality healthcare services to the community. The offered benefits and opportunities for career growth make it an attractive option for healthcare professionals in this field.