- The RN is responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient and family centered care in the L&D and Recovery for all patient populations. The Registered Nurse's roles during this phase of care focus on assessing the patient and developing a plan of care designed to meet the physical, psychological, educational, and sociocultural needs of the patient and family. This includes validation of existing information and completion of preparation of the patient.
- Graduate of a nursing program.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Prior Labor & Delivery, obstetric/gynecological or surgical experience is preferred.
- Current Mississippi RN licensure
- BLS is required; ACLS certification is required (or within 90 days of hire into the position), NRP certification is required (or within 6 months of hire into the position) and
- AWHONN certification in Fetal Heart Monitoring is required (or within one year of hire into the position).
- CPI Certification is strongly preferred.
Up to $30,000 sign on bonus available
*this positing may be used to fill any shift, including rotation*