This is for a per diem position as a Certified Nursing Assistant in our Coronary Care unit.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assists patients in dressing or undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens or gathers vital signs but does not start or administer intravenous fluids.
- Aids physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- Documents patient interactions as needed.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification from an accredited nursing assistant program.