Community Health Systems is one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. Developing and operating healthcare delivery systems in 47 distinct markets across 16 states, CHS is committed to helping people get well and live healthier. CHS operates 79 acute-care hospitals and more than 1,000 other sites of care, including physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
This position will provide product ownership for the Application Security Administration of Oracle Fusion Cloud applications (Finance, Supply Chain, Human Capital, and Risk Management suite of products).
This involves overseeing the creation and implementation of roles in the application and Creation of processes and procedures for continued maintenance and support.
The ideal candidate will offer expertise in Oracle Cloud application security problem tracking, replication, troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of complicated and critical cases.
Subject matter expert for Oracle Fusion Roles to comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry standards, and compliance regulations.
Subject matter expert for Audit inquiries on Application Security providing documentation and reporting. Working knowledge of internal controls, Sarbanes Oxley and compliance frameworks is preferred.
- Provide Leadership and Ownership in the area of Application Access Administration.
- Monitors new and emerging application security, compliance, and privacy related requirements, technologies, trends, issues, and solutions and assesses their applicability to key business initiatives and business strategies.
- Facilitate engaging collaboration with cross-functional technology SMEs to design scalable, reliable, resilient, maintainable technical solutions.
- Establish controls and measure the organization is adhering to these controls consistently.
- Own the relationship with implementation partners and business leaders to develop standard roles required using the principle of least privilege. Limiting a user account or system functions to the set of privileges essential to perform their intended duties.
- Responsible for participating in functional workshops, capturing role design requirements, aligning role design to a segregation of duties framework, and building required application security roles
- Facilitate and coordinate resources to support application security unit testing, system integration and end user acceptance testing cycles.
- Configure application security functionality to enhance business processes across ERP and HCM modules.
- Oversee the deployment of Oracle Risk Management Cloud (RMC) modules for integrated security, segregation of duties, configuration and transaction analytic controls.
- Configure security components with Oracle Cloud, which may include, but is not limited to, creation of custom job and duty roles to meet business and compliance requirements, creation of HCM data roles and related security profiles to security sensitive and PII data from application users
- Responsible for assessing impact and supporting security regression testing related enhancements and impacts provided with Oracle patches and quarterly releases
Support security reviews and access audits and advise on application-level security configurations.
- Respond to IT audit findings to meet various compliance programs to support internal/external audits
- Responsible for assessing impact from Oracle patches and quarterly releases.
- Work with implementation partners to maintain documentation of role development and assignment throughout the project lifecycle.
- Support required service accounts, their functions, and the documentation created during implementation.
- Partner with Cyber Security and the Identity Access Management team to include newly developed roles in Identity Access Management automated processes.
- Communicates application security standards risks and solutions to project team, business partners and IT staff as needed.
- Handles multi-tiered escalations by utilizing key IT practices, policies and provides excellent customer service. Lead and resolve severity escalations and identify root cause and create corrective action plans
- Developed diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
- Prefer Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of combined IT and Application Security administration experience.
- Working knowledge of internal controls, Sarbanes Oxley and compliance frameworks is preferred.
- Preferred Oracle ERP and HCM application cloud experience, experience in leading and setting up roles and data access security roles
- Experience in working with IAM solutions including Oracle IDCS, Oracle IAM and other IAM solutions
- Leadership and Ownership of processes and work related to Application Administration.
- Proactively identify and solve the most complex problems that impact the management and deployment of roles across CHS IT applications and environments.
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle to lead multifunctional projects or initiatives.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in process driven structured environments, process optimization activities etc.
In order to successfully perform this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, the following are outlined below:
- The Employee is required to read, review, prepare and analyze written data and figures, using a PC or similar, and should possess visual acuity.
- The Employee may be required to occasionally climb, push, stand, walk, reach, grasp, kneel, stoop, and/or perform repetitive motions.
- The Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and; therefore, job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found within general office or administrative work.