- Under the immediate direction of the Therapy Operations Manager or other designated management, functions as staff Physical Therapist Registered (PT) with responsibility for the provision of age appropriate services for adolescent, adult and geriatric patients including assessment; direct treatment to individuals and groups; supervision of treatment delivered by the PTA; provision of patient and family instruction; participation in family and team conferences; evaluation and selection of adaptive equipment; participation in quality improvement programs; documentation of services according to hospital and departmental standards; and supervision and direction of students and Rehabilitation Technicians, as required.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge and skill experience with a variety of diagnostic groups including, but not limited to, the following: orthopedic and arthritis related conditions; neurological groups including CVA, TBI, degenerative neurological diseases, SCI; generalized weakness as a result of medical or surgical conditions including DM, ESRD, amputation, COPD, CHF, CABG, etc.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Successful completion of National Examination, endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Proof of valid license from Indiana Professional Licensing Agency (IPLA) or eligibility for registration with IPLA.
- Recent graduates who have applied for the registration examination may be considered for provisional appointment.
- Must obtain and maintain CPR certification within 30 days of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer