- Performs venipuncture, capillary and other collection procedures to obtain specimens for laboratory analysis, in order to obtain data which may be used in the diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of disease.
- Performs specimen processing, test order entry, and miscellaneous procedures such as urine drug screening and breath alcohol testing.
- Interacts with patients of all ages, must be able to demonstrate empathy and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow established safety procedures.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred completion of a phlebotomy training program
- Preferred applicant will hold phlebotomy certification through ASCP or other nationally recognized agency such as NHA, etc.