- Under the supervision of the designated Nutritional Services management and technical guidance of the Clinical Dietitian, supports patient nutritional services by preparing, distributing and correcting patient menus, and/or the serving of meals/nourishments, and, by providing proactive customer service.
- Maintains inventory of nutritional needs on nursing units.
- Serves as a liaison between clinical dietetics, nursing, and food service associates.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
- Requires one to two years experience in an institutional food service environment.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Equal Opportunity Employer