Community Health Systems is one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. Developing and operating healthcare delivery systems in 47 distinct markets across 16 states, CHS is committed to helping people get well and live healthier. CHS operates 79 acute-care hospitals and more than 1,000 other sites of care, including physician practices, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency departments, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
The Integration Senior Analyst will collaborate with the technical and functional teams to provide and validate the integration business rules and mapping for Oracle Fusion Cloud applications (e.g., Finance, Human Capital Management and Supply Chain). This role will ensure the effective design, build, deployment, documentation and maintenance of interfaces within the Oracle Fusion Cloud platform. They will be working heavily with the ERP functional and technical team throughout the duration of the Oracle implementation and the phased go lives.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Participate in strategic design, construction and implementation of solutions in the Oracle Fusion cloud environment. This includes selecting, gathering specifications for, designing and implementing solutions for partners throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborate with Business Customers, Department Heads, and Project teams, as well as support and develop subject matter knowledge for integration solutions.
- Participate in the effective design, build, deployment, and maintenance of interfaces within the environment.
- Review and create quality documentation (Business Process documents, process flows, policies and procedures, strategies, etc.)
- Works to build technical knowledge by taking advantage of internal team mentoring and attending professional development opportunities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Establish and operationalize federated operating model by building effective partnerships with business domains and embed clear roles & responsibilities closely to the business
- 2 - 4 years' experience in a similar role
- BS/BA degree in IT, or equivalent level of work experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in integrations activities associated with ERP transformations
- 1 - 3 years of experience related to ERP solutions preferably Oracle
- 1 - 3 years of experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software development lifecycle from idea conception through planning, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, support and transition into operations teams
- Experience with Oracle's Integration Cloud (OIC), cloud adaptor and connector
- Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and application development best practice
- Experience in various integration design patterns (App driven, Scheduled, File transfer, Publish and Subscriber)
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and evaluate solutions
- Ability to communicate solutions to business partners in a meaningful way
- Ability to oversee projects, manage resources and influence outcomes beyond line management structures
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to understand the transactional relationship between systems and how integration supports the process
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, facilitation, presentation, influencing and project/portfolio management skills
- Demonstrated experience in building effective "trusted advisor" relationships with business partners and IT colleagues using negotiation, mediation and influencing skills
- Independent, self-motivated, self-managing, proactive and responsive with a bias for action and results
- High level of personal integrity consistent with the company's core values
In order to successfully perform this job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, the following are outlined below:
- The Employee is required to read, review, prepare and analyze written data and figures, using a PC or similar, and should possess visual acuity.
- The Employee may be required to occasionally climb, push, stand, walk, reach, grasp, kneel, stoop, and/or perform repetitive motions.
- The Employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions and; therefore, job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found within general office or administrative work.