- DeTar Healthcare System, based in Victoria, Texas, is currently looking for new team members to join their organization.
- The healthcare system comprises over 1,200 healthcare professionals who work together to provide excellent care to the community.
- DeTar Healthcare System operates two fully-functioning acute care hospitals, namely DeTar Hospital Navarro and DeTar Hospital North, both of which have been recognized for their dedication to delivering quality care by the Joint Commission.
- The organization is committed to creating an environment of healing, caring, and connection for patients and their families.
- The role involves responsibilities related to radiologic technology.
- Key duties include obtaining patient history, explaining standard procedures to patients, and addressing patient concerns.
- The position also involves producing computerized tomographic scanner radiographs as required by departmental procedures, performing ultrasound examinations (including abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, and radiation therapy localization), and working under general supervision to accomplish goals.
- An Associate's degree and completion of radiologic technology training are required.
- Applicants must have A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) registration.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field is necessary.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field is expected.
This role offers an opportunity to join a healthcare team that values empathy, innovation, and providing high-quality care to the community.