Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Ultrasound Sonographer in our Radiology Department at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performs diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data.
- Schedules and coordinates tests, records test results, and prepares and maintains operational logs.
- Calibrates and maintains equipment and orders supplies when needed.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs General, OB/GYN, Breast, and Vascular exams.
- Performs Echo Cardiology.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Reports to Director of Imaging.
Requirements for Position:
- Requires RVT and a two year allied health degree, successful completion of an approved Ultrasound program and at least 2 years experience in the field.
- Requires registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) with RVT credential and Echocardiogram experience is needed.
- 1 year Echo experience required
** Position is Monday through Thursday day shift to include overnight call same days.