Mountain View Regional
Location LAS CRUCES, NM (Mountain View Regional)
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
Preferred: One (1) year experience in applicable specialty area.
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
• Required: Current licensure in professional nursing from the New Mexico State Board of Nursing or compact RN license
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.
• Required: Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after three (3) full months of work.