Clinical Talent Acquisition Manager applies business and operational acumen and excellence to lead talent acquisition strategies, programs, and teams across multiple geographic areas. https://www.chs.net/serving-communities/locations/
As a Leader in the Talent Acquisition organization, on-site work availability is required a minimum of three days per week at our corporate Franklin TN office.
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will translate business needs into talent acquisition solutions overseeing and executing the following key initiatives:
Talent Acquisition Expertise and Strategy
- Works collaboratively and strategically with Talent Acquisition Leaders to develop proactive, scalable recruitment processes, solutions, and strategies, to address current and future workforce needs.
- Anticipates emerging talent requirements and proactively develop solutions to meet them and/or head off short-term critical talent shortages.
- Effectively balances standardization and efficiency of operations with creative solutions for individual and collective client needs.
- Identifies and builds on internal and external practices that are leading edge, scalable, culturally consistent, and forward-thinking.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and evaluates tools, resources, and vendors accordingly.
Leadership and Staff Development
- Engages, motivates, and generates results of a remote-based team, ensuring that relationships and productivity goals are met.
- Develops the capabilities of recruiting teams in the areas of effective sourcing, interviewing, assessment and presentation of candidate profiles to hiring managers.
- Ensures cooperative and collaborative team approaches are utilized to accomplish objectives and provide an inspiring work environment.
- Selects and provides training and development tools and programs so that the team is fully knowledgeable and abreast of all processes, policies, best practices, and methods.
- Evaluates and recommend process enhancements of the entire talent acquisition cycle and application of functions with individuals and teams.
- Works with the Director of Talent Acquisition in hiring, evaluating, and managing the performance of all staff supporting the program.
Operations and Outcomes
- Develops and manages key performance indicators to measure program results and demonstrate program effectiveness and outcomes.
- Measures activities and provide meaningful and actionable analysis to drive decision-making and continuous improvement efforts.
- Prepares recommendations and needs for the staffing program and participates in the annual budget process.
- Manages a balanced scorecard of metrics for accurate measure of effectiveness, efficiency, and quality of processes and outcomes.
- Analyzes data and makes appropriate recommendations for continuous improvement and program enhancements.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, especially in the area of employment law pertinent to the talent acquisition process.
Client Relationship and Development
- Develops and maintains a presence with Hiring Leaders to foster collaborative relationships and talent acquisition partnerships.
- Applies a consultative approach to provide coaching and guidance to Hiring Leaders to enhance their skill and knowledge of recruitment, selection, and the external job market.
- Provides information and support for interviewing best practices and make recommendations that reinforce hiring excellence.
- Communicates with Hiring Leaders to gather feedback on program deliverables and their satisfaction with the activity and results. Compiles information to Leadership and team to continually enhance performance and results.
Successful candidates will have:
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Talent Acquisition experience of 5 years or greater is required
- Leadership level experience of 3 years or greater is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field is required
Some information about our Team:
- Optimized model (enhanced centralized) supporting 80+ Hospitals in 16 states
- Highly engaged Leadership team of VP, Sr. Director, Operations, and Recruiting Managers
- Field relationships are maintained with CEO, COO, CFO, CNO, and HRD at our Hospital locations