- DeTar Healthcare System, located in Victoria, Texas, is actively seeking new team members to join their organization.
- The healthcare system comprises over 1,200 healthcare professionals who work together to provide excellent care to the community.
- DeTar Healthcare System includes two fully-functioning acute care hospitals, DeTar Hospital Navarro and DeTar Hospital North, both of which have received recognition for delivering quality care by the Joint Commission.
- The organization is committed to creating an environment of healing, caring, and connection for patients and their families.
- The role involves providing diagnostic assistance to physicians by performing organ or body scans on patients.
- Responsibilities include administering and recording isotope dosages according to established departmental protocols and observing patients during procedures, reporting any abnormal activity.
- The position works under general supervision and requires a certain degree of creativity and latitude to accomplish tasks.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in radiology are required for this role.
- Applicants should have registration with either the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board, the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.), or the American Society of Clinical Pathology.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field is expected.
This Nuclear Medicine Technologist position at DeTar Healthcare System offers an opportunity for individuals with the relevant qualifications and experience to contribute to a healthcare team that values empathy, innovation, and high-quality care for the community.