Are you looking to join a hospital delivering unmatched patient care? Do you enjoy working with an incredible team? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
CT/Xray Technician- Full Time Days (7:30a-8:00p)
Come Join Our Team of Caring Healthcare Professionals!
• Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
• Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs and performs general radiographic examinations of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Associate degree and completion of radiologic technology training
• A.R.R.T. registration.
• 1-2 years of experience.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged, and career advancement is possible.
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Paid time off plans for vacations, holidays and illness
• Health insurance, including coverage for medical, dental, vision and prescription drugs
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Numerous Employee Recognition Programs
• Education Assistance
• Additional perks and discounts
Who We Are
Navarro Regional Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 162-bed licensed acute care facility with inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging, emergency department, medical and surgical care. We offer cardiac rehab, physical and speech therapy, an outpatient surgery center, 3D mammography and a 64-slice CT scanner with the area's most current diagnostic equipment. We offer a special procedures room for interventional radiology procedures and heart catheterizations, as well as a bronchoscopy suite. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re 51 doctors and a full team of healthcare professionals strong, and we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.