Mountain View Regional
Location LAS CRUCES, NM (Mountain View Regional)
Department Sleep Lab
Field Rehabilitative Svcs
Manages and oversees the day to day operations of one or more sleep centers. Responsibilities may include staffing, training, scheduling, budgeting, and marketing for the center(s). Ensures patient care meets high quality standards. Develops and implements policies and procedures for the sleep center(s). Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Associates or Bachelors Degree
• Required: Five (5) years of experience as a Polysomnographic Tech
• Preferred: Two (2) years as an Administrative Director of a Sleep Lab
• Preferred: Ten (10) years of experience as a Polysomnographic Tech
• Required: Current New Mexico License for a Polysomnographic Technologist.
• Required: Must hold one of the following:
• Certification from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT):
o Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT)
• Certification from the American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM):
o Registered Sleep Technologist (RST)
• Certification from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRCO):
o Sleep Disorders Specialist (SDS)
• Required: Current BLS (Basic Life Support) - Due by close of business on the last day of the month after one (1) full month of work.