Maintains buildings, grounds, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other related maintenance and janitorial duties for campus buildings and satellite offices including Treasures. Maintains, repairs and inspects HVAC units on all campuses.
- Review work orders and respond to staff concerns and building issues related to critical systems. Prioritizes life safety and patient care issues.
- HVAC experience required. Completed training course from an approved institution a plus.
- Maintains records/logs of building systems:
- Mechanical systems at all buildings
- Building standards as applicable by law and regulation
- Building systems and preventive maintenance
- Comprehensive preventive maintenance inspections (PMI) list for all buildings, grounds, equipment, and systems
- Complete quarterly and as needed maintenance and inspections of all HVAC related units, medical gas, generators, etc.
- Moves furniture and equipment as needed for office moves, and other events
- Responds to maintenance/engineering needs
- Assists with quarterly fire drills and quarterly sprinkler inspections
- Maintains maintenance shop in orderly manner and supplies
- Other duties as assigned