- Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, provides clerical, administrative, and office management support to the Supply Chain Department.
- Performs routine and non-routine customer service tasks for management, staff, and facility customers, requiring a strong command of secretarial, organizational and communication skills, as well as strong knowledge of department, company, and hospital policies and procedures.
- The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact with customers and vendors for the Supply Chain Department.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED)
- Course work or training in office operations including typing, word processing, filing and office procedures.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates well-developed office and related customer service skills and computer applications.
- Demonstrates well-developed organizational skills to consistently respond to daily changes in priorities and assignments.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, to consistently receive and greet internal and external customers in an effective and positive manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer