Great opportunity to join our Team as a Nuclear Medical Technologist - PRN!
- Provides diagnostic aid to physicians by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
- Administers and records isotope dosages in accordance with established departmental protocol.
- Observes patients during procedures and reports any abnormal activity. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in radiology, and registration with the Nuclear Medicine Technology certification Board, the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.), or the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
MountainView Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider. We are a 168-bed facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, that provides a broad range of healthcare services, including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging and emergency, medical and surgical care.