As a Registered Nurse at Merit Health River Oaks, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
About the Job:
- FT | 7P
- New increased rates!
- Sign on bonus up to $30k!
- Assesses patient’s needs, formulates a plan of care and provides care based on identified needs and physician orders according to standards, policy and procedure.
- The RN develops and implements patient education plans. The RN communicates and collaborates with other team members to facilitate delivery of care.
- Responsible for the patient for whom care is provided, self and peers as professional nurses, the charge nurse, clinical supervisor, unit director and CNO.
- Supervises LPN’s and unlicensed personnel and may serve as a preceptor to orientees and nursing graduates.
- Works effectively toward collaborative relationships with medical staff and other members of the healthcare team and administrative personnel.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with ancillary departments and the entire healthcare team.
- Must be able to communicate verbally, in writing and utilization of the EMR.
- Continuously provides expertise to the staff by assessing the quality and quantity of care and evaluating and intervening in the management of care problems, as necessary.
- Oversees the unit's operations in the absence of the Director or CNO and collaborates with them on an as needed basis.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 3x12s, varying days
- MS RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification, ACLS preferred
- 6mos - 1 year experience preferred (Critical care or Intensive care is preferred)
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible.
Merit Health River Oaks is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we invite you to learn more and apply today!