- Under the supervision of the Director/Manager/Supervisor of Lutheran Air/Ground/EMS, assists the medical care team with patient care procedures.
- Serves as ambulance operator.
- Assesses and implements plans of care for pre-hospital patients based on identified needs, existing patient data, and direction of EMT-P.
- The EMT-A is also able to function independently when needed, and may direct the EMT-B.
- High School Diploma or GED required with successful completion of EMT class with State certification.
- Previous EMS experience preferred.
- Current IDHS EMT Certification
- Current BLS or able to obtain within 7 days of hire
- Current and valid drivers license.
- NIMS certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer