Under the general direction of assigned nursing leadership, plans, manages, evaluates, and provides for the delivery of patient care, having 24 hour primary responsibility through optimal utilization of technical and human resources.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Completion of an Associate's Degree in Nursing and a current Indiana state licensed RN with a minimum of 3 years utilizing RN skills. Leadership experience preferred.
- Completion of an Associates Degree in Radiological Technology, and current Indiana state licensure and ARRT, with a minimum of 3 years utilizing EP Laboratory Radiology Tech skills. Leadership experience preferred.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the English language, verbal and written.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of related clinical policies, procedures, techniques, equipment utilized and applicable regulations related to services.
- Requires strong working knowledge of the normal growth, development, related behaviors, need, comfort, and range of treatment appropriate to the age (including neonate, vchild adolescent, aging adult) and diagnosis of patient served to support the provision of an individualized multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Requires knowledge of management theory and practice to effectively lead unit associates.
- Requires in-depth analytical and organizational skills necessary to develop and implement unit programs, monitor unit operating efficiency, compliance with hospital policies and procedures and prepare/maintain related documentation/reports.
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to interact effectively with all internal and external unit customers, as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer