Are you looking for a new career as a NMT ?
We are offering Sign On Bonuses for Experienced Techs!!
- Provides diagnostic aid to physicians by conducting organ or body scans on patients.
- Administers and records isotope dosages in accordance with established departmental protocol.
- Observes patients during procedures and reports any abnormal activity.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in radiology, and registration with the Nuclear Medicine Technology certification Board, the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.), or the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Carlsbad Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 99-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency services. We believe in the power of people to create great care.