Community Health Systems ("CHSPSC, LLC") is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization's affiliates own, operate, or lease 77 hospitals in 15 states. The consolidated organization owns and leases community hospitals that offer quality, cost-effective healthcare including a range of inpatient medical and surgical services, outpatient treatment and skilled nursing care. In over 60 percent of the markets served, CHS-affiliated hospitals are the sole provider of healthcare services.
Community Health Systems is seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our Executive Recruiting Team focused on Hospital C Suite positions. If you are an energetic Sourcer and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills then come and join one of the largest healthcare providers in the country.
What you’ll do:
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for sourcing candidates to build talent pipelines for the recruitment and placement of key hospital management leaders. This position requires a strong focus on outbound sourcing, building talent pipelines, screening, and assessing talent.
Here’s a brief example of some of the work our Talent Sourcer will do day-to-day:
- Source candidates through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, referrals, cold calling, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods.
- Actively network to produce internal and external referrals.
- Continually evaluates sourcing strategies. Stays well-informed on current and emerging technologies to proactively identify new tools for identifying qualified talent.
- Develop and carry out sourcing strategies to identify candidates for critical and difficult-to-fill positions.
- Screen and present candidates for selection to key management. This includes posting positions, phone interviewing, reference checking, management of the interview process, and constant communication with the candidates and the recruiting team.
- Conduct pre-screening phone interviews for candidates and coordinate hospital interviews.
- Foster strong working relationships by providing outstanding customer service on recruitment and retention.
- May be required to take full responsibility for filling Hospital Administration openings.
- May also assist with various other key management searches as needed.
- Maintain recruiting reports, new hire follow up schedule, and new hire corporate gifts.
- Maintain CRM database with updated candidate information, schedule retention calls and follow up calls/emails.
Education and Experience Required:
- A four year in classroom Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related field preferred.
- At least 1 year of work experience. HR, recruiting, customer service or administrative role strongly preferred.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- General knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations preferred.
- ATS and CRM experience preferred.