Location FORT WAYNE, IN (Access Center Services, LLC)
Department Transfer Center
Field Administrative Support
We are seeking Part Time, 1st Shift
1st Shift, 7:00pm - 7:00am (3-12 hour shifts/week)
Come join our team!
Some examples of the daily work our Transfer Center team members process:
• Manage patient care in a fast pace, technology driven environment with other highly skilled team members
• Process and document patient information with respect to all guidelines and policies in place including regulatory knowledge of EMTALA, HIPAA, CHS ethics and compliance policies, and quality initiatives
Examples of Transport Coordinator day-to-day activities:
The qualified candidate must have 3-5 years acute care experience (Preferred Critical Care or ER settings), Type 38 words/min. EMT Multistate/ Compact Licensure preferred due to services being offered in multiple states.
About this team:
Community Health Systems Transfer Center is a state of the art clinical assessment and patient placement hub composed of Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN), Paramedics, Social Workers, and Therapists working together. Transfer Center team collaborates with CHS and Non CHS facilities along with affiliated providers to support with transfer processes.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Paid time off plans for vacations, holidays and illness
• Health insurance, including coverage for medical, dental, vision and prescription drugs
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Flexible spending accounts