Are you looking for a new career as a CT Technologists?
We are offering Sign On Bonuses for Experienced Techs!!
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
- Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures. Performs ultrasound examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, and radiation therapy localization.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Associates degree and completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and 0-2 years of experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Carlsbad Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 99-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, medical, surgical and emergency services. We believe in the power of people to create great care.