At Merit Health River Region, we believe in the power of people to create great care.
CHS is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to GROW. We are looking for the best.
If you are too, we invite you to learn more and apply today!
About the Job:
- The RN Director of Women's Services provides overall management and strategic leadership of the Women's Services nursing units and affiliated service lines.
- Representing Women's Services, the RN Director is responsible for:
- patient safety
- compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards associated with Women's Services nursing unit(s)
- budgetary duties and fiscal performance of the nursing unit(s)
- the leadership of Women's Services team members
- resource development
- implementation of process changes and establishment, measurement, reporting and audit of the Women's Services unit Performance Metrics.
- Graduate of a School of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or healthcare administration is preferred
- Ten (10) years of women's services nursing experience is strongly preferred
- The RN Director should have progressive unit management experience
- Current Mississippi RN licensure is required.
- BLS required
- ACLS, PALS, NRP and AWHONN (basic, intermediate and advanced) certifications are required (or within 30 days of hire into the position)
- STABLE and CPI are strongly preferred
We know it’s not just about finding a job. It’s about finding a place where YOU are respected, valued and where your work is
purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career
advancement is possible.
$$ SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE $$